Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Covid-19 survival kit


list of what I would put in my survival kit:
  • canned food
  • water bottles and jug
  • laptop, phone with chargers
  • art supplies
  • makeup 
  • sudoku book
  • puzzles 
  • fan 
  • candles 
  • cleaning supplies 
  • headphones 
  • rosary beads 
  • my dogs (pets cannot contract covid-19)
  • comfy seat (where I will be doing most of my sitting)
  • books 
In my current situation, this is affecting me a
lot. Switching to online classes is eating away all of my time since professors are substituting in class dissolution with huge amounts of written work. Other than all of the school work, staying in the house has been tough, but it's the safest option right now.








1. This being our first online project, how did our new format change your experience of working in this class? 
Personally, it has been pretty difficult to get motivated in doing art projects because I haven't been in the right head space. Being at Tyler really helped me get motivated to do art and be creative. So I guess it has changed for the worse, but I am more than wiling to try to make this work. I think that the hardest part will be not being able to call you over and get a quick fix answer about my question.

2. How did you challenge yourself creatively, conceptually and/or technically in the making of this piece?
This website and aspect of 3D in a computer was very difficult for me. That is why I picked something pretty easy to create. But using the the website as a whole was challenging for me. the arms on the chairs were also difficult for me to perfect, but I am happy with the end result of them. 

3. Were there elements that made the completion of this piece either more difficult or felt not challenging enough?
I don't think that anything about this project was too difficult or not challenging enough, given this whole transition to online. Yes, the website was challenging for me, but overall, I think that it was a good balance. 

4. Reflect on the project critique: was the feedback you received helpful? Be specific about why or why not.
Yes, the feedback was helpful but I didn't get much of it, which is okay I don't mind. Someone suggested that I make the digit in the chair a little less prominent, which I agreed with. some one else suggested that I should give it a pattern and while I like that idea, I also like the smooth simplicity of this piece. 

5. Was there anything that your professor could have done to better support you thought this project?
No, this is a very difficult transition and it is stressful for everyone. So the fact that she was available during the class time in general for us to ask questions was helpful.

6. Please share any other thoughts.
I am excited to start premier


No comments:

Post a Comment