1. Is there something physical you collect?
When I was young I collected little glass figurines (animals mostly). I also used to collect erases shaped as food, I couldn't tell you why. Currently, the only thing which I can think of that I collect is my old empty perfume bottles.
2. What digital collections do you have?
I have weird pictures form middle School of my friends and I, which I have no intension of looking at or sharing with anyone. I honestly don't know why I still have them.
3.How does the digital world affect the way we collect?
The internet collects data 24/7 which is a form of digital media. Also it can advertise certain things to people which they could poetically collect in the future.
4.How Many?
I chose to collect 5 cupcakes because I'm not the most experienced in photoshop so it took me a while to erase each background.
5.Why did you choose to collect what you did?
I chose to collect cupcakes because they are the perfect dessert. They come in a multitude of flavors, and they're basically a serving size of a full cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment