Thursday, January 23, 2020

Franken Animal

Franken Animal
  1. What characteristics make up your personality? (energetic, talkative, thoughtful, brave) Creative, thoughtful, caring, loving.
  2. Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? (Hair, eyes, height, skin color) My eyes are important to me, because depending on the day, they are either green or brown. 
  3. Is there an activity that you love? (travel, building things, singing, climbing) drawing, sculpting, skiing.  
  4. Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time? No, but I do have a strong connection to animals. 
  5. What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above? A lamb I feel relates to the characteristics I've listed.
  6. What location(s) would this new creature exist in? Almost like an avatar world with other new species and wildlife. 
This is the animal which I created. It's a Lamb, Zebra, lemur, Impala hybrid. It lives in a cold climate which also has a new version of Northern lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment